Paul Jonna Featured in USD Alumni Association Article
Rancho Santa Fe attorney Paul Jonna was recently a “Featured Torero” in a University of San Diego Alumni Association article. Paul is a 2009 graduate of the school who is now in private practice with Attorney Charles LiMandri at LiMandri & Jonna LLP. Here are some highlights from the interview with the Alumni Association:
- Since graduation, Paul now handles complex litigation cases and has worked with the national law firm of Gordon & Rees and Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann. Now, in addition to his private practice at LiMandri & Jonna LLP, he and Charles LiMandri also have a nonprofit public interest law firm, the Freedom of Conscience Defense Fund, that handles religious liberty cases.
- Paul is married with four children – two boys and two girls.
- At USD, Paul was a member of the San Diego Law Review, serving on the Editorial Board as Comments Editor.
- Two of Paul’s favorite professors at USD School of Law were Alan Schulman and Frank Partnoy, who taught complex litigation and corporations and deals, respectively.
- Paul’s advice to current USD students it to take the time to network and meet people.
To view the full article online, please click here.
Since graduating from USD, Paul Jonna has successfully resolved a wide array of complex and high-profile civil litigation, business, securities, real estate, and insurance litigation matters. He also focuses on wrongful death and serious personal injury cases and has won millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. He was selected by the San Diego Business Journal as one of the “Best of the Bar” for 2016.
Visit Attorney Paul M. Jonna’s online profile for more information on his practice, experience, qualifications, and accolades. To get in touch with Paul or another attorney at LiMandri & Jonna LLP, please call our firm at (858) 247-3828.